Skip to main content

Dear Channel Nine...

Apparently you have to sign up to view their videos. How long has that been going on for?

...they probably get you to sign in so that if you leave any abusive or threatening comments about how you would like to injure Karl Stiffynodick on their website then they can track you down and arrest you if you actually carried out that threat methinks... (I could just be paranoid though)... but knowing Channel 9... that's probably true... I can just imagine the 60 minutes team pulling up outside my house while I'm doing some gardening in my front yard and then them kidnapping me to take me to my local cop station just for the ratings... :whistling::biggrin:... aaaaaaaah!... as I said in my previous post... I'm such cynical git sometimes aren't I?... lol!...cheers.

...on the 'Today Show' a few moments ago I just saw the ultimate sad pathetic way that Channel 9 are trying to pander to Karl Stiffynodick and his massive ego... the way that they are trying to give him some sort of 'journalistic credibility'... there they were showing their celebration of 'Historic News' of the last 40 or 50 years or whatever of the 'greatest Historic News items over that time'... there they were showing the Moon Landing... John F Kennedy's assassination... Martin Luther King... Princess Diana's Death... and then BAM!... right in the middle of it all... Karl Stiffynodick in France running for a few seconds when there was gun fire in France during it's recent bombings... Gough Whitlam's sacking... the America's Cup win... etc etc etc...

...that's right... in among all of those Historic momentous occasions of the last whatever years of the greatest achievements and miseries of Mankind with all of that old dated Historic News footage and completely out of context with the 'Historic News' of those years... completely sticking out of place was that brief 'News' clip of Stiffynodick running in a panic in France just a short while ago... 'News' that was only just a few months old!... it had NOTHING to do with the Historic Newsreels that were being shown as part of that 'celebration of Historic News in such and such years' or whatever whatsoever!...

...are you fucking kidding us Channel 9?... yet again another example of you treating us viewers with utter contempt and treating us as complete morons once again!... what the hell has Karl Stiffynodick got to do with 'Historic News'?... was he there for the Moon Landing?... NO!... John F Kennedy getting his brains blown out? etc etc... NO!... he wasn't was he?... did he REALLY need to be in France or Belgium after the bombings JUST RECENTLY?... No!... did you REALLY need to put that pumped-up fart bubble in amongst all of that Historic footage?... NO!!!!!!... why the fuck did he have to be included in among all of that History for?... to make us moronic imbecilic half-witted viewers think... "oh!... there's Karl!... thank God that he was included in amongst all of that Historic footage to give all of those events some real credibilty!"... are we that stupid to you Channel 9????... ARE WE????...

...I have no idea as to what power Stiffynodick has over you Channel 9 but it must be good... whatever he has got on you he has you terrified with whatever it is... he has no talent... he has no 'journalistic credibilty' whatsoever so what is it I wonder?... the way that you pander to his egotistical whimsy by giving him a 'serious News programme' such as 'The Verdict'... (which seems like it bombed big time)... (as with most of your shows as of late... ahem!... **cough cough**... 'You're back in the room' **cough cough** to name but one)...

...I... as with countless others... are sick and tired of your utter contempt for us as viewers okay Channel 9?... we're sick and tired of you treating us as morons and imbeciles okay Channel 9?... we're sick and tired of you shoving a talentless twat by the name of 'Karl Stiffynodick' into our faces every 5 minutes at every possible golden moment okay Channel 9?... your Channel is slowly bleeding to death because of bad decisions and incompetent management by your Executives and Producers and Managers okay Channel 9?... thank God that I am not a shareholder in your pathetic excuse for a television Channel as it slowly slips down into that shitful abyss of absolute destruction that you seem so intent of doing to yourselves okay Channel 9?... your pathetic Channel deserves to flounder okay Channel 9?... putting Karl Stiffynodick in that Historic footage indeed... what were you ever thinking you feeble-minded wankers?...

...oh!... and by the way... Channel 9 I still hate your guts!... cheers. :mad::punch::rage:
I saw that too!! What a lot of crap and I thought of this forum straight away lol

I saw that too!! What a lot of crap and I thought of this forum straight away lol

...haha!... I'm glad that I wasn't the only one that saw it ausbjfan... it was so godawful wasn't it?... Channel 9 should be ashamed of itself!... wait!... what am I talking about?... they have no conscience or scruples at all... why would they feel ashamed of themselves?... um... forget that I said anything... cheers.

...time to hate Channel 9's guts again... here they all are on the Today show... the same old crew of 'celebrities' ...Karl Stiffynodick (enough said)... Lisa (dumbing herself down to appease Stiffynodick's immense ego as per usual)... Tim (who thinks he's so handsome) and whichever sycophantic underling else is hanging around and they do the $30,000 Cash Call... and usually there is 'Blockie' (the most ridiculous and most pathetic and cringe worthy 'character' on the planet Earth... a friggin' box with a hat on FFS!)... they make the call... 5 rings and then... and then... AND THEN!...

...'Dickie' does the same old same old 'babong!' into a fake microphone when nobody answers the phone and they then all patiently wait for Dickie to calculate (while using his fingers or an Abacus or whatever) to add on $10,000 to the call for tomorrow and Dickie then 'confusingly' says... "that'll make it $40,00 tomorrow... I think!"... and they all then say... "are you sure?"... and Dickie then says... "yes!... it's $40,000 in tomorrow's Cash Call!"... he proudly states...

...FOR FUCKS SAKE CHANNEL 9... THIS SAME OLD TIRED BORING ROUTINE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ALMOST 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR!... THIS SAME OLD PATHETIC DRIVEL IS WHAT YOU CLASS AS ENTERTAINMENT?... GIVE US A BREAK!... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS TOTAL SHIT HAS TO STOP!... IT'S INHUMANE ON JUST HOW MUCH YOU DISH THIS DRIVEL OUT TO US EACH AND EVERY MORNING FFS!...

...seriously Channel 9... this really does have to stop... you are doing my head in!... my sweet darling wife insists on watching this totally shit excuse for a show because she likes Lisa/Dickie and Steve Jacobs... other than divorcing the woman that I love cherish and adore I have to watch this abysmal excuse for a show too for a while just to share some time with her while eating our breakfast before she is off to Bingo for the morning... I am stuck in this involuntary vortex in that frame of time and have to be subjected to this shit drivel that you serve up each morning...

...just yesterday you announced "what REALLY happened with the Beatles when they first started out?... find out after the break!"... okay... I love the Beatles so I thought that I might find out 'what happened to the Beatles when they first started out'... they 'came back after the break'... no Beatles story... went to another break... 'came back after the break'... still no story... this happened 4 times and I cracked it and stormed off and went and done my 'morning ablutions' and had a shower and got dressed... that took a while and I asked my darling wife if the story had come on yet and she said... "no!"... I then turned turned off the TV because they had extended the 'Today Show' and were running 'Today Extra' or whatever for some ungodly reason... (isn't the show painful enough?... they extended it's run?... really?)...

...I then took my darling wife to Bingo and when I picked her up just after lunchtime she asked me 'tongue-in-cheek'... did you ever get to see the Beatles story?... as if I would voluntarily turn on Channel 9 to see it... what was she thinking?... so in the end I didn't give a rats arse on "what REALLY happened with the Beatles when they first started out?"... and Channel 9 wonder where they are going wrong?...

...a little tip Channel 9 executives... actually watch your own pitifully shit shows and see how long you last watching them... who knows?... you might actually realise as to why so many people hate your Channel and are abandoning it so quickly to other Channels!... take a look at Channel 10's shows for instance and realise just how good entertainment can be achieved... you need the abandon the 60's and 70's when your Channel was in it's heyday and come back into the modern world of entertainment for a change you imbecilic morons!... aw stuffit!... end of rant!... oh!... and by the way... Channel 9 I still hate your guts!... cheers. :mad::punch::rage:.

Another thing I hate is on A Current Affair, which I don't watch but I catch the end of when something like The Block or The Voice is after it, when they deliberately run over the 8:30 cutoff point, band then promo some story coming up "after the break". Then there's a 5 minute ad break, cutting back to them saying "tomorrow night" and telling you nothing about the story they promised. It's a blatant ploy to keep you watching over the scheduled time, in the hope that you've missed the start of whatever is on channel 7 and so will stay with 9 instead. As if anyone is that easily manipulated!

Another thing I hate is on A Current Affair, which I don't watch but I catch the end of when something like The Block or The Voice is after it, when they deliberately run over the 8:30 cutoff point, band then promo some story coming up "after the break". Then there's a 5 minute ad break, cutting back to them saying "tomorrow night" and telling you nothing about the story they promised. It's a blatant ploy to keep you watching over the scheduled time, in the hope that you've missed the start of whatever is on channel 7 and so will stay with 9 instead. As if anyone is that easily manipulated!

...yeah I've spotted that too... if you go to tape something on Channel 9 you have to tape the show after it too because you miss the end of it if you don't because they do exactly what you have said Meglos... see... another blatant way that they treat their viewers with utter contempt!... oh!... and by the way... Channel 9 I still hate your guts!... cheers... :mad::punch::rage:.

...yeah I've spotted that too... if you go to tape something on Channel 9 you have to tape the show after it too because you miss the end of it if you don't because they do exactly what you have said Meglos... see... another blatant way that they treat their viewers with utter contempt!... oh!... and by the way... Channel 9 I still hate your guts!... cheers... :mad::punch::rage:.

Yep, I got stung so many times by channel nine. If you set your timer to record a specific show, you'll miss the start or end of it. Now I always set it for 2 hours, I don't trust them at all.

...I haven't had a whinge or a rant about Karl Stiffynodick for a while and I just don't feel right... I've been sick for well over a week now so I've been trying to avoid the 'Today show' that my beloved darling wife likes to watch so it's been a while... I just feel sort of... I dunno... denied?... lost?... I just feel cheated out of my 'I hate Karl Stiffynodick' campaign that I have against him...what should I do?... just have a random rant about him perhaps?...

...that's probably the best option methinks... if I vent a random rant about him maybe I'll feel 'right' again?... stuffit!... what have I got to lose?... I won't know unless I give it a go I guess?... so here goes... (I hope this works)...

...:mad::punch::rage: Karl Stiffynodick you are a complete waste of space... I don't have any idea of what you have done over the last week or so but whatever you did was not funny... it did nothing for your desperate plea to be popular... it did not endear you to anyone at all and made you look even more of a drop-kick plonker that you already are!... you have no personality... you are not funny... you are not liked by so many people that you couldn't possibly fathom... Lisa your side-kick is 10 times more liked than you... you are an anchor around her neck and you are dragging her down with you... she is 100 times more intelligent than you even though she always dumb's herself down just to satisfy your over abundant inflated ego... Steve Jacobs should have your job because at least he is humorous and has 100 times more wit than you... every time that you speak it is like fingernails on a chalkboard... things swimming at the bottom of ponds have a higher IQ than you... you have no Journalistic credibility hence the reason that you never won a Logie for the 'best journalistic coverage' even though every time a terrorist burps farts or bombs something overseas you jump onto the first plane out to be there to 'gain journalistic credibility'... you are a sad pathetic excuse as a so-called 'Celebrity'... you are an egotesticle nuff nuff!... end of rant! :mad::punch::rage:...

...aaaaaaaaah!!!!!... that feels so much better now!... it worked!!!... I feel all good again... everything is right in the World again!!!... I'll have to remember this... it's good therapy... my soul feels cleansed again... phew!... thank god that I did it!... thanks for putting up with that folks... it just had to happen I'm afraid... I'm cured! :woot::biggrin::)... cheers.

Guess who is is Nice. I turned on the tv to get the news and there he is.

...fucking Karl fucking Stiffy fucking nodick!... :mad::punch::rage:... fucking no fucking doubt!... he'd no doubt be thinking to himself... "if only I could clone myself... then I could be in Turkey for the coup too"... the vain egotestical twonk!... (thanks ausbjfan... I needed to have a good vent!... I've been coming back from the Central Coast in heavy traffic for the past 2 hours... I feel so much better now!)... lol!... cheers.

...fucking Karl fucking Stiffy fucking nodick!... :mad::punch::rage:... fucking no fucking doubt!... he'd no doubt be thinking to himself... "if only I could clone myself... then I could be in Turkey for the coup too"... the vain egotestical twonk!... (thanks ausbjfan... I needed to have a good vent!... I've been coming back from the Central Coast in heavy traffic for the past 2 hours... I feel so much better now!)... lol!... cheers.
Glad to be of assistance :)

Karl's 60 minutes 'Nice' report... little more than a live studio cross with Princess Karl and his ego.... without the studio cross. He really got under the skin of the locals and captured the mood. Not.

Last edited by a moderator:
He blinds them with sunshine.
Or is that Sunrise?
He blinds them with whatever sunshine comes out of his...
Not the brightest in media land are the powers that be at times.
Seriously, us viewers have the option of many free to air channels and many more pay channels to tune to. The 'talent' on stations either are blinkered or so invested in their 'product' that they forget that the choices are there. Mind you, the sheep of the lowest common denominators of audiences are all powerful, hence the Logies that wend their way to the likes of him and Waleed Aly (not popular from what I read). Does that make sense?

Who, or perhaps more accurately, what, is his demographic?
All I can see is a village idiot marionette who has the ability to offend anyone-no matter what age gender, race, creed or religion.

Back