Status
Not open for further replies.
Tahan Lew Fatt ‏@TahnyLew 5h5 hours ago
TGIF
1f61d.png
wearing @veveswimwear

CabvNRMUUAAgvhg.jpg

Jade Albany ‏@JadeAlbany 14h14 hours ago
Arrived in LA staying in the tiniest place, both me and my best friend in one single bed, will be a story to tell when i get an acting job

Its kind of like camping, bathroom outside in the garage no kitchen haha First few days in LA have been super hard but this builds character

jadealbany
Santa Monica, California
12424372_243543752643996_778244436_n.jpg

201 likes
20m
  • jadealbanyIts been a very up and down first few days, and very overwhelming but today was a beautiful day in Santa Monica, and i have a house for a week now so feeling much less stressed. Thank u everyone for the kind messages of support on my journey. My bestie has arrived@jessicarose227 and overwhelming thank you to @sharonahadar xx

Good luck on your acting journey, Jade!

Wow, I have to admit that I hadn't even realised he had been gone so long from posting pics. His website has been hacked I think. It's unusual for him to be silent from social media for so long. Not that I am really interested in seeing his pictures, I hope things are ok though.

i didn't realise either. i hope he is ok too. he hasn't tweeted anything for two months.

Arrived in LA staying in the tiniest place, both me and my best friend in one single bed, will be a story to tell when i get an acting job

Its kind of like camping, bathroom outside in the garage no kitchen haha First few days in LA have been super hard but this builds character

jadealbany
Santa Monica, California
12424372_243543752643996_778244436_n.jpg

201 likes
20m
  • jadealbanyIts been a very up and down first few days, and very overwhelming but today was a beautiful day in Santa Monica, and i have a house for a week now so feeling much less stressed. Thank u everyone for the kind messages of support on my journey. My bestie has arrived@jessicarose227 and overwhelming thank you to @sharonahadar xx

Big Pond - Little Fish :(

I do wish her all the Best xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back