Skip to main content

Loving Laura!

@reepbot when the next VTS comes around I am expecting to see 20 tweets from your account voting to save laurA...

Yes, Ingy-Dingy-Do, but I voted for her twenty times last time, and I will do it again next time!

I kind of want to have multiple twitter accounts and do multiple votes. But that's a lot of effort for a silly tv show.[DOUBLEPOST=1423467519][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahahaha. I know, right! :laugh:
Gotta love @reepbot though. :)

Who are you supporting Lucas? Not Maureen?

Yes Maureen is awesome.
I like Chrissie, Joel and Merv as well.
Oh and I like how Lauren (the hi-5 girl) gets angry at Laura for not wanting to do the Tucker Trials. Lauren's face is hilarious you can tell she gets po by her.

Why is Maureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen awesome?

Why is Maureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen awesome?

Because she is crazy and therefore that makes her entertaining. ;)
I was watching a Howard Stern interview with her last night and wow that Brady family was pretty FAR OUT!! :p

Because she is crazy and therefore that makes her entertaining. ;)
I was watching a Howard Stern interview with her last night and wow that Brady family was pretty FAR OUT!! :p

Is she crazy like crazy Cat?

But I don't think I can support Maureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, she just doesn't capture me like the beautiful Laura has captured my attention.

Your kindness has stood out against this sea of negativity against the lovely Laura with the beautiful name.

Your love for Laura has brought us all together in a lovely, majestic way. Which will let all the unwanted negativity die into a bottomless pit never to be seen again.

Your love for Laura has brought us all together in a lovely, majestic way. Which will let all the unwanted negativity die into a bottomless pit never to be seen again.

Good point. It is not nice to be negative, to be cold, distant and unemotional. Sometimes you have to feel, you have to dance, you have to sing! You need to shout to the world 'I AM AWESOME!'.

But I guess some people don't like expressing their feelings, and that's cool. Being negative has it's positives I guess.

Your days are not numbered, Laura! I shall see to that! I may have failed Lawson, I may have failed Cat, I may have failed David, and I may have failed the vocally talented Lina, but I will not fail you!

Your days are not numbered, Laura! I shall see to that! I may have failed Lawson, I may have failed Cat, I may have failed David, and I may have failed the vocally talented Lina, but I will not fail you!

Maybe you should contact the Miss Universe judges then...

Good point. It is not nice to be negative, to be cold, distant and unemotional. Sometimes you have to feel, you have to dance, you have to sing! You need to shout to the world 'I AM AWESOME!'.

But I guess some people don't like expressing their feelings, and that's cool. Being negative has it's positives I guess.

Agreed.

It makes you a very unapproachable and misleading person. Negativity makes not just you a bad careless person, it also makes you someone that's not worthy talking too or being friends with.

On the other side...Being positive is a source of energy that comes naturally from just a contagious, captivating smile. Something that's delightful and comes naturally in your heart, and definitely something you can return and give back.

Then it's also not good to be too positive because people might see you sketchy and incredibly off..

Negatively is alright, because being negative about particular stuff can make you feel like the right and better person, growing and making your own choices and understanding how your mind works...

Agreed.

It makes you a very unapproachable and misleading person. Negativity makes not just you a bad careless person, it also makes you someone that's not worthy talking too or being friends with.

On the other side...Being positive is a source of energy that comes naturally from just a contagious, captivating smile. Something that's delightful and comes naturally in your heart, and definitely something you can return and give back.

Then it's also not good to be too positive because people might see you sketchy and incredibly off..

Negatively is alright, because being negative about particular stuff can make you feel like the right and better person, growing and making your own choices and understanding how your mind works...

I would like to be friends with negative people, I'm sure negative people are awesome in their own way! Hooray for negative people! May they continu to look for the worst in any situation!

...you're cracking me up here reepbot... your love and loyalty for her is astounding!... your insistance is winning me over not to hate her so much at this stage... keep going with your statements of love for her and I may even start to like her!!!... lol!... you nutter!!!!... funny as!... cheers.

I would like to be friends with negative people, I'm sure negative people are awesome in their own way! Hooray for negative people! May they continu to look for the worst in any situation!

They're awesome by showering us with their negativity, which makes us join the fun! And feel much better about ourselves...

Back