Skip to main content

What Colour Hair Do You Have?

Light brown/blonde have some grey hairs but it's not that obvious yet. I'm trying not to dye my hair since it all fell out in 2013
only thing I am doing is the occasional brazilian blowave because it makes your hair stronger

Lol, my hairdresser asked me if I had balayage, nope just lazy. I did once try getting these lowlights in my hair but ended up with lighter regrowth, so I can't win.

My hair is such a mess, it's so unhealthy after years of abuse and neglect. I kind if fantasise about shaving it off and starting again, plus then I'd know my true hair colour!
when my hair fell out I stopped doing everything no highlights,no dying,no straightners...then in December last year I had a brazilian blow wave as my hair is naturally curly and since then it's been a lot better,your hair just needs time to recover.Also see a good hairdresser they can help you with products and advice etc

Light brown/blonde have some grey hairs but it's not that obvious yet. I'm trying not to dye my hair since it all fell out in 2013
only thing I am doing is the occasional brazilian blowave because it makes your hair stronger

Why did your hair fall out? (if that's okay to ask...)

seanphoto6.jpg

brown...

neither did I until it happened,was miserable for over a year

Oh yeah, I would be the same. Although my hair grows really fast, unless the low iron levels would slow it down? Did your hair take a long time to start growing back?

Oh yeah, I would be the same. Although my hair grows really fast, unless the low iron levels would slow it down? Did your hair take a long time to start growing back?
It took a year to get back to where it was, I still have a way to go because it had a lot of uneven parts,had a huge gap
at the back and hubby said you could see my scalp..he didnt tell me that though probably for fear of a nervous breakdown.
I take ferrimed now as a supplement

@Kismet. I feel your confusion from here. Lol. I buy this purple liquid stuff that is in a little bottle on eBay......I put 2 drops in a litre bottle full of water...then pour it through my hair in the shower after I wash my hair. It gives my blonde hair an ashen look:)

@Kismet. I feel your confusion from here. Lol. I buy this purple liquid stuff that is in a little bottle on eBay......I put 2 drops in a litre bottle full of water...then pour it through my hair in the shower after I wash my hair. It gives my blonde hair an ashen look:)

Oh.. is it like Magic Silver White?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:)

You know you can get in in Terry White Pharmacy for like, $6. a bottle? An equiv is Schwarzkopf Nordic Blonde Toner you can get in Woolies, that is about $10, but it's a tube of the stuff that can help the ashy tone for a year.;)

perfectly okay to ask.I had low iron levels

Oh interesting. I am currently anemic with very low iron and hemoglobin levels, this could be contributing to the poor state of health with my hair. Well that and not caring for it well enough, but I am starting to amend the latter.

Glad to hear your hair is starting to recover - hopefully this means your iron levels are too!

Back