Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

I can't photo shop but prisus approves

View attachment 44230
I actually feel kind of bad for him when I see that. He knows he fucked up...he just needs to be ALLOWED to deal with it without being facehugged by Cat all the time.

giphy.gif

Skye wont live as long as GROOVER's avatar, at the rate she is going. I heard her mention coconut oil one time, I hope that isnt what she is using as sunscreen.
Yes, Skye was screaming out for coconut oil in the hotel task. I'm thinking it was more like "Reef Oil" she was and is still using, which does come in different SPF ratings.

I'm afraid Skye will end up looking like Graciela Gonzalez for real if she doesn't stay out of the sun and it will happen way before her time. :frown:

TMI? :p

Last edited:
Seeing the halo on Prisus in the banner made me think it might be fun to put something that we associate with each housemate on/above/behind each housemate there too (partly inspired by the "Prisus halo" thread... Maybe:
Aisha: A map/flag of New Zealand
Cat: Claws or red eyes or a testosterone-sucking tongue (like the succubus from Charmed)
David: His beard flashing on and off
Dion: Weights?
Gemma: Her face should be much higher up on the banner
Jake: A Where's Wally oufit
Jason: A penis near his mouth?
Katie: Cupcakes
Lawson: Remove his hair and put a penis head there instead. Or make him continually vanish and reappear?
Leo: A map/flag of Canada
Lisa: Devil horns
Marina: A map/flag of Russia
Ryan: Massive chunks scratched out of his face
Sam: Prosthetic leg
Sandra: Tears
Skye: Made up like a clown because of how much makeup she wears
Travis: A speech bubble with some of his Travisms :p

Would anyone be interested in attempting this?

...way to go Affillate!... it looks great!... it feels good getting an idea up on the thread to share with others doesn't it?... please post lots more... we love new talent and senses of humour on here... that's what the Photoshop thread is all about... cheers.

Back