Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

So looking forward to Cat and Lawson in the real world. Such douches. And apparently no care or awareness that BB world also translates to real world repercussions. Such hate for them both.

Does anyone else remember Lawson saying in his pre entering BB video where they say a little about themselves, he made a lame joke like "magic is a lot like my EX girlfriend- looks good but there's nothing really there"??
You must have been a good listener in school.

Oh my lord!!!!

My 5 yr old daughter woke up and sat on the couch and starts watching tv.
I'm tweeting away and I hear 'mum why is that mans willy getting cut?'
I look and embarrassing bodies is on.
Turn it over and she says "did that scare you mum?"

#parentingfail

Ha! I once saw the biggest vagina in the history of the world on that horrid show... Now, it's off before the credits end. (I know, I've said that before, about the biggest V...But it was worth a reminder to all... I had to do 3 or 4 tight blinks to clear my vision) :inpain::wtf:

Ha! I once saw the biggest vagina in the history of the world on that horrid show... Now, it's off before the credits end. (I know, I've said that before, about the biggest V...But it was worth a reminder to all... I had to do 3 or 4 tight blinks to clear my vision) :inpain::wtf:
HA! The doctors on that show are champions! "Yes I can see how having a vagina the size of a clown car that envelopes a bar stool when you sit down might put a damper on your life. Here, let me just stick my entire head up there and have a look to make sure there isn't anything more to worry about in there!"

Being in the house obviously makes this situation worse for the fact that Lawson can't just go to Candice and end it. She has to suffer through watching this and have to wait till he's evicted.

I've been cheated on before, twice to be honest with you. It sucks yes, it hurt like hell, but we were able to discuss it and talk it out face to face. Lawson can't do that and that's obviously the main issue.

I don't condone it at all, because it never ends well, but I can see his point. You can't help who you fall in love with.
They aren't in love. Wait to see what happens when they are out of the house. They won't last a month.
I agree with whoever said Cat thinks she's the new Tully or even Jade. She's not. She will get all the hatred and none of the love.

I'm betting Lawson becomes an alcoholic before age 23. He's just so self destructive.

]
63a78cg.jpg

CHOO CHOO MOTHER FUCKERS.
I love your humour xx

Curious why Jason thought Lawson's GF should bang on the doors and hurl him out of the house.

If I were her I'd be moving the fuck on and thankful that magic mess couldn't come anywhere near me.
Probably meant drag him by the cock so she could rip it off

Back