Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

This is why I hate the fact that we are having double evictions almost EVERY WEEK.

We are losing too many housemates too quickly at a point in the series where so much is happening. Losing too many housemates in the midst is a surefire way of ensuring all the stories fizzle out.

The logical thing would have been to put all the doubles at the END of the series, where most of the action has already taken place.

It's so hard to explain depression because he's right sometimes there's no reason, it's just there ruining your life and you feel so helpless. Poor guy, glad he had his dad to help him through and bring some good times through that dark period :(
I feel like I may have misconstrued his argument with Ryan, and he was on the defensive because of it. I misjudged I think

Daves always trying to "uncover" something. When Skye answered the question, he looked like he just found the hidden immunity idol.
It must be tiring playing that way all the time

#BBAU is NOT trending or any of the HMs names..... I guess that no factor which is trending will do well in the ratings and BB will not experience any bump up thanks to the Clawson kiss. Oh well.....

BBUK Fans: who do you reckon "split [their] fookin gum open" when getting closer to the Clawson action?

Back