Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #5 - 3/09 - Fiery Redhead / Gemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive searched every gemma possible in WA that's 6 foot and over- theres nothing! we need another legit family or friends or friends of friends to find us and give us the deets

She looks fun and I love that she's tall. She's really going to stand out in the house. :) :) (and I'm not being mean - I mean this in a good way)

All the ad's have been interesting so far and great variety. We have an comedian Indian, a hottie, a cupcake girl, a magician and a tall redhead. I really wonder how this group will do this year. Anyway I am so excited and counting down the days to BB 2014. Hopefully another great season. :) :)

Magician Lawson and cupcake girl are the least interesting to me at the moment. (Based on the 30 sec ads)

She looks fun and I love that she's tall. She's really going to stand out in the house. :) :) (and I'm not being mean - I mean this in a good way)

All the ad's have been interesting so far and great variety. We have an comedian Indian, a hottie, a cupcake girl, a magician and a tall redhead. I really wonder how this group will do this year. Anyway I am so excited and counting down the days to BB 2014. Hopefully another great season. :) :)

Magician Lawson and cupcake girl are the least interesting to me at the moment. (Based on the 30 sec ads)

Yeah I like magician. Hottie is up there for me too ;) Can't stand cupcake girl.

Capture.PNG
Hmmm?

ETA nevermind, this Gemma was just following some 2014 housemate... From somewhere else.

Maybe I'm related to this so called "Gemma" or "Jess". Maybe I'm John, a member of BBAU Staff.. We will find out near the show!

This fiery redhead chick looks familiar to me. I can't place it. I don't think personally, like some actress or something. Sometimes when I think that it ends up being the deli girl at Coles or some shiz. Lol.

Maybe I'm related to this so called "Gemma" or "Jess". Maybe I'm John, a member of BBAU Staff.. We will find out near the show!
maybe you need to go play in the street or you are psychotic if you are a BBAU staff member and use a facebook profile of a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back