Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #3 - 2/09 - Katie Cupcake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, time to google and tweet and facebook... Should make a facebook account to post on BBAU only.

If we didnt have so much proof I would still be not sure its her from the ad. she looks in her 40s with a baboons arse on her face. do you think they photoshopped the people to make them less recognizable? :bag:

Don't they say the camera adds 10 years (or is it pounds, or takes away 10 years?). Anyway she looks way older in that Ad, almost like that Maddie chick from last year who was just about the oldest looking 24 year old I'd ever seen, but in those photos she is pretty.

Are you sure she's not the Mandurah HM if she bakes? A few home cooks around that way.

I thought that BBAU topics on twitter was @Hashtag BBAU

I can't keep up anymore but most of the Twitter accounts seem to steal info from here. If it is them, I apologise, but pawlini was the first to post it, and they didn't attribute that they got it from here, so hence why I was suss

I can't keep up anymore but most of the Twitter accounts seem to steal info from here. If it is them, I apologise, but pawlini was the first to post it, and they didn't attribute that they got it from here, so hence why I was suss
Oh me neither, all those accounts have the same bloody picture it's kind of hard to keep track on who is who. BB has not even started yet and it looks like the online activity this year will be as entertaining as it was last year.

I think it's her dad, Andrew schepis, he is from Sydney. That Emily schepis girl also from Sydney. Def thinks she is a Sydney girl

Good on you BBAU Topics for ripping this photo right from this thread. Bitches, there is a timeline, it's called the internet, and Behind Big Brother wins!

Don't worry, BB LATEST GOSS will be ripping this whole thread off tomorrow morning and saying they found the info first.

It's just some punk kid with a blog.

Like me in 2001.

Don't worry, BB LATEST GOSS will be ripping this whole thread off tomorrow morning and saying they found the info first.

It's just some punk kid with a blog.

Like me in 2001.
Did you used to rip things Tim? :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back