Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

I just started a thread lolz, just as well I checked before hitting the post button :)

I hope its Ed cause I never wanna go through another 'Date' show thing again.... lolz

Tully is up the Gold Coast for the eviction night. Alex has said he wouldn't miss the chance to reunite Drew and Tully. A sign of the eviction tides heading Drew's way or just cautious producers?

Either way - Ed or Drew - DIS GON B GUD!

Sponsored by Kleenex.

I think its Drew, Tullys there for the eviction tonight and I doubt they would keep bringing her week in week out if Drew wasnt actually about to leave.

I am so bloody annoyed it seems that Ed will be around another week. :mad:

I want to see the aftermath of the great salad contamination scandal.

Also the whole Tim in/out of the doghouse confrontation with BB.

"I'm vewwy angwy, Big bwother."

Will they bleep out "bitch" and "pussy"?

I am so stressing! I need eds cards to tumble, I need to see this bomb he's going to drop on his eviction. Please let the betting be right! Toss some final votes in for Drew.

I think its Drew, Tullys there for the eviction tonight and I doubt they would keep bringing her week in week out if Drew wasnt actually about to leave.

I am so bloody annoyed it seems that Ed will be around another week. :mad:

Not necessarily. Caleb has been attending a few evictions as well. I'd imagine if she was free she'd like to go up whenever.

Its Drew leaving tonight guys :(

Why else would Tully be there? She was there last week to "clear the air" but why again this week?? Yep Drew is done for, damnit.

Its Drew leaving tonight guys :(

Why else would Tully be there? She was there last week to "clear the air" but why again this week?? Yep Drew is done for, damnit.

Caleb attends multiple times too. What reason does he have to be there? He's free and wants to be around the bb stuff rather than sitting at home or whatever.

Tully could well be the same.

Goon said this in the other thread:

Tonight's Evictions is the closest and any housemate could go.

Stay tuned.

Caleb attends multiple times too. What reason does he have to be there? He's free and wants to be around the bb stuff rather than sitting at home or whatever.

Tully could well be the same.

I could see Tully wanting a free trip haha, so would I to be honest. Closest vote ever tonight they say, Im freaking OUT!

Tully will be at every eviction Drew is up for, they are not going to miss out on the possibility of a reunion. However they have been pushing the 'Drew misses Tully' thing in the LF a fair bit the past couple of days, so maybe it is his time. I just hope to God that Ed gets the fuck out of there.

Tully will be at every eviction Drew is up for, they are not going to miss out on the possibility of a reunion. However they have been pushing the 'Drew misses Tully' thing in the LF a fair bit the past couple of days, so maybe it is his time. I just hope to God that Ed gets the fuck out of there.

I tried saying Ed's name in the mirror. That didn't work dammit.

Back