Skip to main content

New late show!! - Late Night Feast (Tuesdays)

machete

Beginning Tuesday August 27, Big Brother will offer you a more intimate insight into the lives of the Big Brother Housemates as part of a brand new show called Late Night Feast.

Going where the prime-time daily show cannot, Late Night Feast is your chance to hear the Housemates talk earnestly and candidly about a gamut of grown-up issues.

This is a juicy serve of television that gives you a deeper dive into this Australian microcosm. Expect to learn a little that might shock you, stir you up or turn you a little pink in the cheeks.

“We have Housemates this year who are having conversations that we can’t show at 7pm,” says Big Brother Executive Producer Alex Mavroidakis. “Big Brother isn’t deaf. Late Night Feast has been introduced in response to the callout from our thousands of fans who desperately want to see a late night strand brought back into the Big Brother stratosphere.

“It’s not Uncut, this is a smut free zone. When you place a core of intelligent forward-thinking Housemates in close confines they’re going to have mature and insightful conversation. This is our way to give you a closer, more intimate, look at the people who’ve captured Australia’s attention.”

Late Night Show Coming

Per the OS:

Brand New Show For Revealing Conversation
Beginning Tuesday August 27, Big Brother will offer you a more intimate insight into the lives of the Big Brother Housemates as part of a brand new show called Late Night Feast.

Going where the prime-time daily show cannot, Late Night Feast is your chance to hear the Housemates talk earnestly and candidly about a gamut of grown-up issues.

This is a juicy serve of television that gives you a deeper dive into this Australian microcosm. Expect to learn a little that might shock you, stir you up or turn you a little pink in the cheeks.

“We have Housemates this year who are having conversations that we can’t show at 7pm,” says Big Brother Executive Producer Alex Mavroidakis. “Big Brother isn’t deaf. Late Night Feast has been introduced in response to the callout from our thousands of fans who desperately want to see a late night strand brought back into the Big Brother stratosphere.

“It’s not Uncut, this is a smut free zone. When you place a core of intelligent forward-thinking Housemates in close confines they’re going to have mature and insightful conversation. This is our way to give you a closer, more intimate, look at the people who’ve captured Australia’s attention.”

...if this is true... you pisser!... it's about time this happened and probably shows that complaining to Alex Mavroidakis all the time actually does work... if only he listened to us about Live Streaming too eh?... cheers.

I always say, nothing enhances a mature and insightful conversation quite like full frontal nudity!!!!!

Bring on the shower scenes!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!

Yay this sounds great. Although I am already prepared to be disappointed. No live footage, and I'm sure nothing risque will ultimately be discussed. But still... I am excited!

so it's not noodie roodie stuff it's just intelligent pontificating about adult material....i still say hurrah!!!

Haha interestingly - the spot that is opening up, allowing for this show is the end of the Bible series. Interesting replacement! Lol!

Thread merged into one :) What [MENTION=486]bleachy_dude[/MENTION] said re. time? how many days a week? More info required :)

Hallelujah!! I could care less about nudity anyway, it's the insight that an Up Late type show brings to their characters that I'd like to see. My fear is though, that it will still be heavily edited snippets and no live footage.

Hallelujah!! I could care less about nudity anyway, it's the insight that an Up Late type show brings to their characters that I'd like to see. My fear is though, that it will still be heavily edited snippets and no live footage.

I can almost guarantee it won't be live, it will probably just be packaged conversations that they have collected over the past few weeks, which is still better than nothing.

Back