Skip to main content

Official Big Brother Canada logo unveiled

:cool: the mind boggles at what type of events!

Here's a couple of flyers for the events... It might give you an idea...

PurePrideCGY-Poster1-388x600.jpg

522602_273225459435363_759062258_n.jpg

lol you old queen none of them are you are they? there aRE GIRLS HERE WHO WOULD WOOKIE THAT

You dontt have to stand up to me i dont hate ya we are just different

My hopes were somewhat dashed yesterday when I read about Robyn Kass being responsible for casting.
I am not so much concerned about Robyn being involved as Grodner. I can't stand her medling ways to achieve her ends.

BTW I auditioned on Saturday and I wasn't given a callback :( Unfortuantely I went in with some assumptions and before I could really think about it the audition was over... I'm thinking that given all the excitement and interest there's been in the show and the fact that Shaw Media has pumped a shitload of money into this, there will without a doubt be at least a second season. Lets just say I learned heaps from the experience and I'll do much better next year...

What do you think you did wrong and what did you learn? I am curious but I would never apply to be on BB. No way could i handle being cooped in a house that long!

Excuse the stupid question but when does Canadian Big Brother start?

Kingston, are you Cameron?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a real first look at the BBC House... It looks like it's going to be MASSIVE! I'm hoping they have a challenge area somewhere in there as well so that they don't have to lock down the HM's from the "Yard" when they are constructing/deconstructing the challenge sets... It also looks like they are planning on having a fairly large audience... I'm not too impressed with the pool however I'm impressed with the plans they have for the lighting in there... I'm also hoping they take a page from BB UK & AU and change the floor plan (even if it's only minor) if they plan on continuing the series further... In several of the shots you can see cutouts for mirrors... I wonder if this house will have a second level or whether those are just so that they film areal some areal footage... Also since the house will have a rather high ceiling I'd love it if the house copied the staircase from BBUK... Anyways I'm excited to see this house finished...

View My Video

View My Video

You're obviously just too nice Kingston to be on reality TV.

You've got to be kidding me...

I honestly had no idea what t expect going in and after standing outside in the cold for 4 hours and getting 2 1/2 hours of sleep the night before maybe didn't answer the producers questions as well as I could have... There was also this douche that pretty much talked game the whole 10 minutes that I maybe should have told off but never got the chance to... I was also under the impression that we'd all have an equal amount of time to talk but really only focused on a few... I'd do much better next time for sure...

Back