Skip to main content

Some Interesting Posts From Ryan's Facebook Page

P

paperpinkhearts

Don't know if anyone has come across Ryan's Facebook page at all, but I have and thought I'd share a few photo posts of his. Check out the comments. Looks like he has had the same issues on the outside as he did in the BB house. His Facebook "friends" really took the piss out of him and it seems to go right over his head. I actually feel sorry for him. Definitely didn't get top marks in high school. Can now see why he hasn't had a girlfriend since age 11. Wow.

My heart really goes out to him. He definitely is more socially awkward than Bradley. Bradley at least knows when the joke is at his expense. He appears to have a little brother who he seems to treasure. I think he's heart is in the right place, he just isn't very intelligent. Like they say, ignorance is bliss.

Poor ryan he really is THAT stupid...I am going to save these pictures and spread them around for lols hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's so mean. I felt really sorry for him in the house and even more so now Estelle is flirting hard out with josh (mmmm you smell nice)...he's pretty harmless when it comes down to it!

Oh my gosh those people are so mean! Honestly, what makes some people behave so horribly to a friend just because they may not be the smartest kid on the block?? If I ever got the chance to meet Ryan, I would honestly treasure the friendship because I think he would be one of the most loyal mates and just a sweet, fun guy. Ugh, some people make me sick.

Poor ryan he really is THAT stupid...I am going to save these pictures and spread them around for lols hehe.

Charming :rolleyes:

Just noticed in another thread you bagging someone for being nasty abut Estelle, how perculiar to then post this nastyness.

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone has come across Ryan's Facebook page at all, but I have and thought I'd share a few photo posts of his. Check out the comments. Looks like he has had the same issues on the outside as he did in the BB house. His Facebook "friends" really took the piss out of him and it seems to go right over his head. I actually feel sorry for him. Definitely didn't get top marks in high school. Can now see why he hasn't had a girlfriend since age 11. Wow.

Ryan is who he is. Who the hell decided that they are superior ? He is probably lucky that a lot goes over his head and he does not take it onboard. Who wants to be like 'some' and be constantly mean or living in a world that they are constantly raging over or fighting about? I know which I would rather be.

Wow, now I know I've been a horrible bitch on this forum but I'd never bully somebody like that. I feel badly for Ryan too, those jerks think they are so superior because he just doesn't get it. Maybe we got the second eviction wrong and he really is one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet :/

Wow, now I know I've been a horrible bitch on this forum but I'd never bully somebody like that. I feel badly for Ryan too, those jerks think they are so superior because he just doesn't get it. Maybe we got the second eviction wrong and he really is one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet :/

I really thought he wouldn't need saving , figured the young female voters would have it covered , there didn't seem a lot wrong with him to me, certainly not in comparison to some of the others in the house. Hope he wasn't evicted due to voter apathy.

Oh my gosh those people are so mean! Honestly, what makes some people behave so horribly to a friend just because they may not be the smartest kid on the block?? If I ever got the chance to meet Ryan, I would honestly treasure the friendship because I think he would be one of the most loyal mates and just a sweet, fun guy. Ugh, some people make me sick.
I agree. He is a sweetie. Hopefully these downer types are just his Facebook "friends" and he also has some real ones.

Are they actually his friends or just acquaintances? How terrible if they are his close friends treating him like that! When you have a mate that is a bit dim you are supposed to treat them like Chum-Lee from Pawn Stars 'He may be the village idiot but he's our village idiot'

I think 'poor, sweet fool' is probably one of his best descriptors yet

Are they actually his friends or just acquaintances? How terrible if they are his close friends treating him like that! When you have a mate that is a bit dim you are supposed to treat them like Chum-Lee from Pawn Stars 'He may be the village idiot but he's our village idiot'

I think 'poor, sweet fool' is probably one of his best descriptors yet

Boys always give each other shit for stuff like that, I did laugh at the you're one

The you're one was awesome I grant you that :)

I know boys are dicks to each other, there just seemed to be something really mean about the tone.

The you're one was awesome I grant you that :)

I know boys are dicks to each other, there just seemed to be something really mean about the tone.

Sadly at that age sometimes the better the friend, the harsher they are with that Lad mindset

i feel bad for him too. i think he's got a complex about being dumb and people being mean just makes him even more awkward and inarticulate, which can make a person appear stupid even if they're not. i thought the housemates were abusive, it's not as if the general level of discourse has risen dramatically since he left.

I feel really bad for him. He does seem a bit conceited and I think that's why he gets so much flack from everyone. I don't think he is a bad person though. He sort of puts himself into these situations by posting all his modelling photos on Facebook... But this doesn't justify the nastiness...

Back