Skip to main content

Frocks, Frolics and Fotos

Medusa

Turns People to Stone
Yes.....many, many people on TV shows wear frocks and I intend to post pics of celebrities frolicking in their frocks.

Katy Perry with her MIL in a 60's inspired outfit.

article-0-0E6AF3ED00000578-324_468x834.jpg

I think the puter "stuttered" when I started this thread :D....Hope the mods can delete the excess :D

Thanks M & M, this place is no fun without frocks..............don't like Kylie's mohair blanket much, I think my Mum had one the same.

Watch out Mariah, there is a creepy crawly on yer back!

Yes.....many, many people on TV shows wear frocks and I intend to post pics of celebrities frolicking in their frocks.

Katy Perry with her MIL in a 60's inspired outfit.

article-0-0E6AF3ED00000578-324_468x834.jpg

I think it looks like Ms perry has a baby bump...And yay for this new thread

Mariah Carey show us her twins.

article-2050592-0E6E198800000578-597_634x435.jpg

so just looking at that, it appears that the skin tone of Monroe and Moroccan are the same as Paris and Prince Jackson.

Considering that Mariah has some kind percentage of African American in her as well... then... yeah. Just saying.

Ha Ha Lilo - she has bailed out already but has to complete 16 hours of community service at the morgue - yes the morgue - before her next hearing on 2 Nov. The Judge does not believe her parole officers at all.

How many times has she been in court now? 6 + and she is not even 25.

Wonder if she will ever act again.............sad girl, she actually has talent, what a waste - and how deluded is she, trying so hard to be a California girl, tanned and blonde etc, and all you can see are freckles.

She was talented wasn't she? Her loser parents have not helped the situation at all either.

Back